Obsession of Money and Fortune
LOGIN OR CREATE AN ACCOUNT, PLEASE!
(⊙ω⊙)
LOGIN OR CREATE AN ACCOUNT, PLEASE!
(⊙ω⊙)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Roleplay ]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RPG] London, England

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

[RPG] London, England Empty
PostSubject: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:16 pm

This was one of the most popular, and most roleplayed in, on CR. So I've brought it back!
Back to top Go down
https://obsessionofmoney.forumotion.com
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:32 pm

It was early in the morning in Paris. Alistair passed the entrance of the gates to a town.It has many shops and restaurants.
" Wow..... This is some huge town here. " . Walking through the whole town she went into each shop and bought things for herself.
She went into this shop that she never seen before. Taking out a basket to put the things she wanted was alot of candies .( not chocolate!! ) . After purchasing her items she went out of the store and looked for a place to sit and eat her snacks she bought from that store. Once she finally found a spot under a big tree with fluffy grass , she sat down , took out some of her snacks and began to eat it.
She took out her map of Paris , France and didn't see ' this ' town on the map. She wondered if it was made not to long ago.
she examined the town eye for eye. She noticed that not many people went to this town. She would find people walking while reading or eating. Alistair noticed that this wasn't a town like the others shes been in. It looked completely different then other cities in France.
" Hmm... Ugh. why is this town different from the others? " Alistair sighed. Trying not to break the cracker in her mouth but she accidently did. Hoping that someone would come up to her to argue or make friends with her but no one seemed to notice her. Thinking in her head , you people have really bad eye sighed dont you...?
She sighed , took out her checking account to see how much money she had left . Just staring at it blankly.
Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: [ Jean Vargas, Time: 13:09, Weather: Cloudy ]   [RPG] London, England EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Jean walked though the streets, her arms swinging from side to side, she stood out widely, because she was rather colorful in this dull town. She liked being out of place, in her usual attire: black leggings, brown snow boots, and a baggy sweater. Her face was straight, as if she had no emotions. Jeans eyes wandered as she stopped for some reason, and her eyes shifted towards the girl on the bench.
Jean walked over and sat down next to her, she leaned back and crossed her legs, with one thigh on top of the other. She waited for the other girl to say something.
Back to top Go down
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Seeing a girl sit next to her on the bench , she needed her personal space.She tired to say this nicely for her to move alittle aside. " Excuse me but your in my personal space here.. can you move to a little so I can get my personal space here? " She didnt know what would be her respond but telling her to do something was rude. She took out the bag of snacks she bought out the only chocolate candy , which she bought for no what so reason. She didnt even know she bought it. Since Alistair didn't really like chocolate she stretched her arm to give it to her. " Uhmmm.... Here. Have it. I hate chocolate. " Giving a bad attitude to the girl who sat next to her. Alistair took out another snack and got up , threw the box away and sat back down on the bench , opening another box of candy. She lifted up her check book not to high looked at it for a moment and put it away back in her bag , which she always kept. She closed her eyes waiting for a reaction from the girl who sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: [ Jean Vargas, Time: 13:11, Weather: Cloudy ]   [RPG] London, England EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:55 pm

"Hm? Thanks." Jean said scooted a bit to the left, then dug her teeth into the chocolate.
Jean put her elbows on the back rest of the bench, as she ate the chocolate slowly, chocolate was yummy.
Back to top Go down
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:02 pm

The girls reaction was what Alistair expected. A awkward silent of crunching came. Alistair decided not to be so nice giving stuff out for free that she paid for. " OKAY. enough with this stupid silence to crunching and munching and start talking bubbi. Answers these questions , Who are you? , whats your name ? , where did you come from? , and what do you want with me.saying in a attitude towards the stranger . Alistair just had to ask these questions , since she just sat there so close to Alistair . Before she could say anything she took out a pencil that had cute tel and pink colors and a notepad she kept in her bag that was pink and white blending together . Alistair had bad memory so she took notes of people she meet and forcefully made them anwser her questions.
Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: [ Jean Vargas, Time: 13:12, Weather: Cloudy ]   [RPG] London, England EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:13 pm

"Way to be straight forward." Jean said her mouth opened as she sighed, "Random Stranger. Jean. Nothing, I'm just bored." she smirked as she leaned her back forward, uncrossing her legs so that she could rest her elbows on them, she then twisted her fingers together and put her chin on her fingers, looking over at the mysteriously straight-forward girl, smirking she asked. "Who are you? Name? Where're you from?"
Back to top Go down
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Alistair wrote as fast as she could and then quickly put the notepad away. " Oh? why aren't you the same? by name i mean full name. " Before Jean could say anything she asked another question. " Any siblings? " After Jean asked questions to Alistair she though she would do the same. " I am human , isn't it obvious ?. Name? uh Alistair " She decided to do the same if she wouldn't give her last name also. Uhmm im from Japan , i suppose. " She said the ' i suppose ' by accident . Just looking at how shes sitting Alistair assumed that she was a girl who didnt care about anything with a snabby attitude. Once again hoping that jean would tell her last name she took out her notepad and her pencil and waiting for a reply for Jean's last name .
Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: [ Jean Vargas, Time: 13:15, Weather: Cloudy ]   [RPG] London, England EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:37 pm

"Dunno if I have any siblings, last name's Vargas, and...well I don't know much else 'bout myself." Jean shrugged, "I by 'Who are you?' I don't mean species, I assumed your human. But whatever." Jean said as she shrugged, she didn't get very annoyed easily.
Back to top Go down
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:01 pm

" i assume then im a person like you? " Looking at Jean from head to toe she looked younger than Alistair expected. " Uhmm another silent moment came. She wrote her last name in her notepad and put it back into her bag. " Ok . stop with the no talking. Shouldnt you be with your parents or look for your sibling like what tv shows do? " she was hoping that she would keep talking instead of having a moment of silence since that was a pain in the ass. " And anyaways how would you not know if you had a sibling or not? "
Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: [ Jean Vargas, Time: 13:16, Weather: Cloudy ]   [RPG] London, England EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:09 pm

This comment kind of annoyed Jean, "Oi, you fucking idiot. Life isn't a TV show." she looked at her, finally sitting up straight with her spine raised and straight, her hands in her lap holding each other, and her feet normal, straight, she then offered a brief and annoyed explanation. "How should I know? Woke up in a white room, couldn't understand English, learned it."
Back to top Go down
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:27 pm

Alistair sighed. " cant call me a fucking idiot if your one yourself , dimwit. " after her saying that she woke up in a white room she was no different then her. " Well , your no different than me , well a little . I'v had enough information from you brat. " she put her hands on the back of her head. She sighed , she didnt really know what to say but things that got her annoyed. Alistair was thinking if she was ever going to make friends with this little snobby brat giving an attitude . Once again she sighed and was waiting for a moment for her to reply
Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: [ Jean Vargas, Time: 13:20, Weather: Cloudy ]   [RPG] London, England EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:36 pm

"Interesting..." Jean said as she rested her elbows on her knees and stared up at the sky. "Have you ever wondered something really stupid, that if someone else told you they wondered it, you'd probably think they're some uh...'dimwit' as you put it?"
Back to top Go down
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:47 pm

Alistair gave a blank look. " i have no idea what's interesting but going on , I don't think i'v wondered anything that was stupid . I wouldn't call them a dimwit because if i dont know it and they dont know it were both dimwits , i assume " facing jean's profile head looking at her hair for no what-so reason. " Ugh i need more questions to ask you but i cant think of anything!! why are you so complicated Jean . " She sighed . Alistair opened a pack of vanilla flavoured gum and popped it into her mouth . She now put her two feet on the bench puting her arms around them , sighing .
Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:59 pm

"Because.....you're an idiot like that I'm just complicated like that." Jean monotoned as she looked at Alistar.
Back to top Go down
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:08 pm

" Watch your word you little brat. " she took her eyes off of Jean and looked at the tags of the gum. Tho , if you knew me more , im more complicated , you know what i mean? Well , you should." She noitced that she sighs too much and sighs again. ' what a boring world i was made in...'
Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: [ Jean Vargas, Time: 13:24, Weather: Cloudy ]   [RPG] London, England EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:28 am

"Little? I (think) I'm 17." Jean said looking at her, she stood up and put her hand on her head dramatically, "Oh no, you got my age wrong!" Jean got more dramatic as she pretended to faint. "Oh why I'm dead, oh so dead inside."
Back to top Go down
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Alistair was surprised that she was 17! It seems that Alistair had never meet someone younger than she is. By the looks of Jean , she looked like a 13 year old that was immature. " Oh my... your quiet old , well any ways you look like your 13 - ish....? i suppose , well you act like it. ". Alistair slouched down , putting her left hand under her ' side ' chin. She sighed about what was she going to do with her if everyone stares , well after thinking that she decided to ignore it and let her humiliate herself infront of the town. " you should stop being sarcastic , its stupid and annoying . " Alistair was thinking what to call her now that she knew that Jean was 17.

Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: [ Jean Vargas, Time: 21:22, Weather: Cloudy ]   [RPG] London, England EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:40 pm

"Well you're so sweet!" Jean said as she sat up and put her two hands under her right cheek making the sweetest look she could, she then yawned, it was late. Jean put her hand up to her head and rubbed her forehead, Jean the got up from the ground, her hair probably had pebbles in it, looking at the town clock Jean asked. "How long have we been talking?"
Back to top Go down
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:59 pm

" Why thank you..? " Seeing that Jean yawned , Alistair wasn't tired at all. " You get so tired , quickly as in short terms ." Alistair looked at the sky , it was mixed with purple , yellow , and a little light blue. She took out her note pad , looked inside and she did write what time she got here. " Uhmm it was 9:30 when i got here , i bought stuff , you came , its about 5:00 PM i should say? " Putting back her notepad at the same time while talking , " i suppose arguing takes much more time than i though " She knew that she just got in town and had no where to stay so she would go to a 4 star hotel. " Uhmm... im gona go now , its getting late. Would you like to exchange numbers ? Well phone numbers i mean , if you didnt know."
Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: [ Jean Vargas, Time: 21:30, Weather: Dark Cloudy ]   [RPG] London, England EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:26 pm

"Of course I knew what you meant." Jean said, a bit annoyed, "I wasn't born in the 1990s. Here." Jean extended her hand, in her hand writing was her number: 000-000-0001. I'm serious Jean paid money just for that phone number, that's how set she was on that phone number.
Back to top Go down
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Alistair opened her bag open , flipped her phone so that you could see the screen. When Jean gave Alistair her phone number on a piece of paper , Alistair had a blank idiotic face." your not serious right...? " She sighed and inserted her phone number into her phone book. " you HAVE got to be kidding me. That is the most surprising phone number i ever got." Alistair gave a tap on Jean's shoulders , " even though if you dont like germs on you , its ok , i used hand sanitizer just 6 minutes ago , well i gotta get going ... i have a reservation waiting for me. Cya , i'll text you or meet somewhere tomorrow i assume? , well once again , Bye. " Alistair walked on looking for the hotel , or a house that she could buy.
Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:26 pm

"Right." Jean said, spinning on one heel, towards her hotel, which was a 4 star hotel, with a nice enough room.
Back to top Go down
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Alistair felt a chill that someone was following her , she looked behind her . It was Jean who was heading the same direction as her , A stalker?, not possible . Alistair stopped walking until Jean was right in front of her. " Uhmmm.... are you a stalker or what? , am i that addicting?, or your just a stalker , like i said. "she shrugged. She didn't know how Jean would reply but she knew that she was going to get angry , or somewhat.
Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:02 pm

"My hotel is this way, if I were going to stalk someone it'd be someone worthwhile." Jean said pointing in the direction she was going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England Empty

Back to top Go down

[RPG] London, England
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Obsession of Money and Fortune :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: