Obsession of Money and Fortune
LOGIN OR CREATE AN ACCOUNT, PLEASE!
(⊙ω⊙)
LOGIN OR CREATE AN ACCOUNT, PLEASE!
(⊙ω⊙)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Roleplay ]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RPG] London, England

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

[RPG] London, England - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Alistair faced the way that she was point in. Alistair's expectation was how she knew.She though awhile of what to say ,well try. " I always though for the past hours you lived in London...." She sighed. " well , my bad , i didnt know. " The sky turned purple , " I gotta go , bye . " Alistair turned back to the direction she was heading in , instead of a crappy no-life 4 star hotel , she had enough money to stay in a 5 star hotel.
Alistair walked into the 5 star hotel , it was huge man... . Alistair walked up to the counter said that she already made a reservation.She got her key and went up to her dorm. It had white walls and a Queen sized bed , it was perfect for her. she put her bag down and looked at her phone if she got any messages from someone , none , she closed her phone and put it back in her bag.By putting her bag aside she went to take a bath/shower.It had a green tea shampoo and body was , as she asked for , well they had about 3 bottles and snuck 2 of them in her bag.After 30 minutes after a hot bath she just went to her bed with a bathrobe on and fell asleep without worrying about her hair , that was still wet.
Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Jean ignored the man at the golden counter, he kind of scared her, with his long face and black slick hair with his butler suit. He didn't care, he was just writing something on a piece of paper with a quill, who writes with a quill? As Jean heard the echo her boots made as she walked over to the elevator, the buttons were golden and so were the doors that led to the elevator; people spend way to much money on hotels. Jean pressed the "jusqu'à" button, it means up, the elevators opened up in a matter of seconds. Jean cautiously stepped in, she was paranoid, and was cursed to be for the rest of her life. For some reason thinking about this made Jean picture her, as an old lady, holding a shot gun, rocking back and fourth slowly with a cigarette in her mouth, this made her shiver. Jean pushed the fancy "4" button, then the close door button. A hand creeped in, great. A man stepped in, he had a suit on with a brief case. He must had been 40, or at least his wrinkles made him look that way, including his small beard that didn't even hang off his doubled chin. He had dark gray hair, with black empty eyes. This creeped Jean out a bit but she kept her shivers to herself. He pressed the fancy 3 and they were off, with an awkward silence.
Once the man got off and Jean got to her room she clasped without taking a second look around the room and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://obsessionofmoney.forumotion.com
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:11 pm

After Alistair woke up from her ' small ' nap she stretched her hand over to her phone.She sighed.Rubber her eyes while flickering her phone open to see what time it is and to see if she hand any text messages , well of course not , jean isnt a type to text.She went into her text message pages and texted Jean. She wrote " Hey ( ゚▽゚)/ , Watcha doing? sorry to annoy you but i was just bored ... and yeah. " She clicked the send button hopping that she would reply to her text.
She went to the home of her phone ( <<-? ) She didnt like her background for the phone so she went online on her phone and went to find a Anime-Like Guy for it ( Pokemon - Gary >// u // <!! ) after she clicked save , she closed her phone and took out the charger for it and plugged it so that the phone would charge. She got out of her bed and walked slowly to the window of the hotel.She didnt feel that hungry for some reason. She just looked out the window for about 20 minutes day-dreaming about how will she ever make friends.
She slowly ( again ) walked to the tv , turned it on and jumped on her bed . Laying down as the front body of her was touching the bed and her feet swinging. Surfing channels , she didnt like anything so she turned it off. Looking at the window again she realized that it was alot darker than before. She turned off the T.V with her remote and looked at her phone once more. No messages . she closed it , tucked herself and tried to go asleep , but she couldn't . After a few minutes she didn't like her ring tone so she changed that as well and she now closed her phone , tucking her arm inside the blankets and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:00 am

Jean woke up just a few minutes before screaming, "AHHHHH!" she looked around, and her eyes narrowed at her phone. She grabbed the device, it read "1 New Text Message." Jean flipped it open as it read "Hey ( ゚▽゚)/ , Watcha doing? sorry to annoy you but i was just bored ... and yeah. " Jean's face went blank; uhh, how do you reply to a text message? She was dumb founded by it as she played around with it, accidently changing her wall paper to a lemon, then to a candy wrapper, then to something that Jean didn't even know what it was or why it was on her phone. after around an hour or two she (by accident) changed her texting to where she speaks, so she accidently sent Alistar the text "Fuck. Shit. Dammit! HOW DO I SEND THIS! D':" then covered it by saying: Hi...=◡=
Back to top Go down
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Hearing her phone ring , Alistair opened her eyes from her sleep. " Who the fuck is calling me when im sleeping. " She threw her remote control to the wall. Now you know that she doesn't like being forced to take up since the phone wouldnt stop ringing. She phone kept saying ' Ran , Ran , Ran , Byakuran! ' She stretched her arm in a fast movement to get her phone. She flickered it open. Seeing " You have 2 New Messages! From Jean! " She was surprised , Alistair didn't think that Jean would reply. She clicked on the first saying "
Fuck. Shit. Dammit! HOW DO I SEND THIS! D': " and the other " Hi...=◡= " Oh just stared at the first message.thinking that its ridiculous not noticing what she wrote. She finally decided to send a text back. She wrote " (*≧▽≦) ha ha. your so funny aren't you?" atleast she could express her emotions on it. Continuing on the message , " If you don't know how to use a phone why don't you just read the manual?( ̄▽ ̄);; You could've told me ealier that you didn't know how to use it , i could've though you. But anyway's Hi! ( ^_^)/ やぁ!" clicking the send button she put her phone next to her pillow , tucked herself into bed and went off to sleep closing the lights.
Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Jean's mouth dropped, as she texted: THERE'S A FUCKING MANUAL!? (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
(She actually did flip a table while standing up from the small table in the corner. Spilling a class vase with purple flowers in it.)
Jean glared at the broken vase, oops? Jean bit her lip as she threw all her books on the floor, she peeked out the window- the sun was going down. She stopped and looked out it in curiosity. Ahh~The sky was a pinkish orangish color; as much as Jean hated pollution it made the sky look a little bit pretty. (Or it could be the sun, who knows?)
Back to top Go down
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Five minutes later she had another text. She threw another remote smashing it into the wall. Looking at her phone with a ' its you again , bitch ' look . She folded her blankets neatly and decided not to go to sleep. She reached out for her phone , attempting not to smash it into pieces . Opening her phone , she found another text message from Jean , It said : " THERE'S A FUCKING MANUAL!? (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻ " She clicked the reply button saying : " (*´▽`*) Ha Ha. you gotta pay for the table if you break it you know. hmm, you should look for a phone shop and ask how to use a phone! Im going there so i can get a cover for mines . " clicking the send button 10 times , she send 5 of the same messages. " Opps... " Ugh immediantly closed her phone and got up to pick up the remote control. and turned on the tv , still surfing the tv.
Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Jean texted again: I'll be at the phone shop in a minute...
Jean really meant that, she kicked open the window and jumped landing on her feet, twisting her ankle in the process; but it was worth it, Jean needed to figure out this confusing piece of shit technology out.
Jean ran, ran as fast as she could to the store, until she tripped, and grabbed her knee, "Owwwwwwww...ow.ow-" around twenty five minutes of saying "Ow..ow...ow...." she got back up and ran again.
Jean made it this time, jumping through a closed glass door, of course break it, she screamed, "HOW DO I USE THIS?" holding out her phone.
The clerk stared at her, his face pale, he had short brown hair and green eyes, he was wearing a white button down shirt with black pants, a red apron covering them both, he stared at her, then sighed. "We're closed..."
"I don't give a shit." Jean said, sitting down, pointing to the sit she commanded. "Sit. Teach."
Back to top Go down
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Her phone rang.She opened the phone and clicked the text , Saying that she'll be in the phone shop in the minute. She face palmed. She texted her really fast that was saying " ( ̄ー ̄) you know that the phone shop is closed....? " She got up. Continuing on her text , " Ugh.... Cant you read? i said tomorrow. " she felt a chill , a feeling that Jean was going to break down the doors of the Phone Shop. She quickly got dressed almost forgetting to send the text. " I'll be there in a second , i have a bad feel that your going to do something bad." She clicked send. She opened the door to get out and locked it , putting the key in her pocket. Closing the door she hurried to the phone store , Once she was almost there , about 10 feet she saw a broken door. She face palmed. Her instincts were right , Jean broke the door. She walked-running with her phone in her pocket. When she went through the door , Alistair was were casual cloths , a hangover shirt and cowboy shirt , tieing her hair in a lose with her bangs. She sighed. Coming near jean , she smacked her in the head. " Cant you ever read my text? i said tomorrow.Your a nuisance to the clerk. " Since she was there she wanted to buy a phone cover. " Any ways since im already here. " she said to the guy with short brown hair. She put her hand on his chin and going close up to his face with an bad attitude. " Rilakkuma, I'm here to buy an Ralikkuma Phone cover. Make it cheap. " Knowing that Jean was there , she also said " and give this brat a lesson on how to use that fucken phone. She sat down next to Jean with a glare , that she was mad to other strangers.
Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:44 pm

"Well you're a bitch. I never asked you to run over here." Jean glared back; she was tired. She stared at the brown-headed boy, his green eyes looked weary of her presence, she decided to make a threat, she smiled. "If you don't want to tell me it's fine, but I'm break both of your arms!"

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:42 am

" You seem like a inpatient little brat. " She got up of her chair " Cant you see what time it is? Mostly all shops are closed,are you that dumb?" she sighed. Walking out the store since she didnt want to intrude. " I'll buy the phone cover tomorrow. " saying to the clerk.
" Good luck getting the manual. " she left the store and went back to her hotel.
Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:55 pm

"Ah~Shit." Jean said, leaning back with her heel on the edge of the table, she looked up, holding her phone in front of her face. "I seriously pissed her off."
"Here take the fucking manual and get out of the store!" the clerk said throwing a large book at Jean, who fell out of the chair from leaning back so much.
Jean got up, grabbing her phone and looking at the manual then realized something, which was pretty obvious. "HOLY SHIT YOU CAN SPEAK ENGLISH!"
"Thank you captain obvious!" he said saluting sarcastically, spinning on his heel he pushed her out of the store.
Back to top Go down
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:09 pm

It was very late , as you can see the sky is purple-dark blue. Ashamed of getting yelled at Jean for no what so reason.Pushing that side away . The hotel to the Phone store? was like 20 minutes away. Just relaxing its the cold air of autumn , she sighed. She went to a drug store and bought a curling iron to curl her hair when she wanted to.Leaving out the Drug Store , it seemed darker than usual..she probably stayed there for what? a good 15 minutes ? She walked back to the hotel she was staying at.
On the elevator inside the Hotel , she wanted to curl her hair right away . So when she walked in her room , she went to the bathroom. Un-rapping the wrapper , she quickly pluged it in and waited so it was heated ( 400o ) . Once it was heated she curled her bottom ends of her hair.After she was done , she though she looked...pretty...? i assume. unplugging the iron and waited so it could cool off. She walked outside the bathroom , looking at her phone. She wondered why she looked at it so much.It was probably ,what? 8:00. Ouch. That took along time. After Alistair's hair cooled down , she decided to go to sleep permanently , Like without waking up from any distractions. She slipped on her pajama's and went to sleep.

( Sorry i didnt reply , i didnt know how to reply ... so i wrote something unrelated? ) Pooface.
Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Jean slowly walked back toward her inn, on the way she saw a drug store, she stared desirable at it. Jean walked in, clutching the phone information book in her right and her phone in her back pocket she slowly walked down the aisle. Something red and blue caught her eyes, she stared at it for a few seconds then took it off of the shelf and walked to the cashier, they nodded in goodbyes then Jean left.
Jean stared at the bag as she walked towards the inn, once she got to the inn, she ran to the elevator, and went up up and up, to her own floor then, slowly, she took out the scissors she bought.
Back to top Go down
Alistair0415

Alistair0415

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:14 pm

Alistair twist and turned around the bed. As expected , she couldnt sleep at all.
" I didn't know it was this hard to get to sleep. I probably need sleeping pills. " As she mumbled to herself. Flipping open she fragile phone she check what time it was. 10 minutes just past. PPPaatheticc.
During the time , all Alistair could think about was how she would make money or getting a job.
She opened her phone once again and texted Jean. "

Text Message :
Alistair: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"
Alistair: * Pester *
Alistair: Ohai.
Alistair: I
Alistair: Love
Alistair : You
Alistair : Joking.
Alistair: ./SUPPORT
Alistair: Are you mad yet?
Alistair: I guess your not.
Alistair: HUE.

She laughed as she spammed Jean's message box.
Back to top Go down
CuriousFreak
Admin
CuriousFreak

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Jean's piercing glare coward the phone on the vibrating desk. This girl was worse than a crazy girlfriend, or boyfriend, in her case. Her head hurt, her hands hurt, she eyelids were heavy as the bags under her eyes grew with the passing minute. She irritably picked up the iPhone with the lime green case, the star key chain swinging and texted an angry: WHAT? her eyes were pulsing with rage, rage for not only the headache nor all the annoying texts, but her wrath was targeted at herself for forgetting the hair dye so that no one would recognize her after she moved on from London.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] London, England   [RPG] London, England - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RPG] London, England
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Obsession of Money and Fortune :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: